Welcome to Pine Bluff Camp Sites - Waterville, Iowa
Located at the edge of Waterville, Iowa on scenic Big Paint Trout Stream! Just blocks away from bar and grill, library, fire department and rescue squad.
Pricing 2013 and 2014
Campers with Bathrooms Only (or in company of)
- Country park with shelter 1 mile away!
- Yellow River State Forest just 4 miles away!
- 12 miles from Lansing, Waukon, or Harpers Ferry!
- Amish store 3 miles away!
Season: April 15 - October 15
(prorated for late arrivals $4.75/day)
No charge for extra adults or visitors
Every site has:
Camp At Pine Bluff Because...
- Wi-Fi, T.V., Internet & phone from
Ace Telephone (1-888-404-4940)
- City Sewer
- 50/30/20 Electrical (metered for seasonal renters)
- Usually Free Firewood
Pine Bluff Camp Sites
- Quieter than most campgrounds (only 10 sites)
- High and Dry since purchased in 1987
- More economical than most campgrounds
75 E. Main St. (Office: 36 E. Main St.)
Waterville, Iowa 52170